Time: 15 minutesServes: 4-6
Perfect for: Quick weeknight dinner
Fresco products: Fresco Mascarpone 250g
Fresco’s Gold Medal Mascarpone
This simple lemon mascarpone pasta dish is perfect for those nights you need something whipped up and on the dinner table in less than 15 minutes. The contrast of the creamy Fresco mascarpone paired with the tangy zest of lemon and cracked pepper makes for a fresh, beautifully balanced flavour sensation that is sure to impress your dinner guests (with minimal effort). Best enjoyed with a glass of wine and good company!
- 500g spaghetti
- 1 lemon
- 250g Fresco mascarpone
- 1 ½ cups pasta water
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Boil pasta water as per packet instructions. Drain and reserve pasta water for the sauce.
- In a large pan on medium heat, sauté garlic in olive oil.
- Zest the lemon rind and squeeze out all of the lemon juice.
- Add pasta, pasta water, mascarpone, salt and pepper to the pan f olive oil and garlic, combine well.
- Remove pan from the heat and stir through lemon zest and juice.
- Serve immediately. Dress with an extra dollop of fresh mascarpone and cracked pepper for ultimate indulgence.